Why choose Struvite Dissolution?
- Contains reduced levels of magnesium and phosphorus to dissolve struvite stones
- Makes urine more acidic to help dissolve struvite stones
- Promotes drinking – this then thins the urine and ‘flushes out’ the stones
- Wet food contains more water than dry food and is generally preffered for cats with recurrent bladder stones
- Fish oil promotes healthy skin, coat and joints
Feeding Guide (in grams)
The daily requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season and activity level. We recommend that you monitor your pet and adjust the feeding amount to fit their individual needs.