Why choose this food for your kitten?
- High quality proteins
- Well-balanced energy content, vitamins and minerals
- Fish oil to support the development of not only skin, coat and joints, but also brain and vision!
- Minimises unpleasant smelling gasses
- To cater for a kitten’s small stomach, the food is very concentrated, so a small amount is enough
- The kitten can start eating the same food as the mother during weaning, which is a huge advantage, as the kittens see their mum eating and try it out themselves – making the introduction to solid food easier for your kitten
Feeding Guide (in grams)
|Weight in kg||Under 12 weeks||12-20 weeks||21-30 weeks||Adult|
The daily requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season and activity level. We recommend that you monitor your pet and adjust the feeding amount to fit their individual needs.