SPECIFIC™ Struvite Management CCD is designed to help dissolve struvite bladder stones and reduce the risk of new ones forming.
For adult dogs suffering from struvite bladder stones
Why choose Struvite Management?
- It makes your dog’s urine more acidic helping dissolve struvite stones.
- It promotes drinking to reduce the mineral concentration in the urine and increase urination, flushing out the stones
- Reduced content of magnesium and phosphorus to help reduce the formationof new stones
- Fish oil promotes healthy skin, coat and joints
- This diet is not suitable for dogs with calcium oxalate, urate or cysteine stones – for these dogs SPECIFIC™ Heart and Kidney Support and SPECIFIC™ Food Sensitivity recipes are recommended.
|Weight in kg||Thin||Normal||Overweight|
The daily requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season and activity level. We recommend that you monitor your pet and adjust the feeding amount to fit their individual needs.
Feeding Guide (in grams)