- Immunity: Clinically proven antioxidants with high levels of vitamin E to support a healthy immune system
- Vitality: Precise balance of minerals and omega-3 fatty acids for healthy bone and joint development
- Digestion: Highly digestible proteins and a balance of fibres to support a healthy digestive tract
- Oral Health: Precise balance of vitamins and minerals for healthy development of teeth
- Skin & Coat: High levels of omega-6 fatty acids help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
These amounts are a starting point only because animals needs vary.1 Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
Science Plan VetEssentials Puppy formula should be fed from weaning until maturity at 1 year old. The daily amount required by individual puppies may vary substantially. Therefore the amount should be adjusted to maintain optimal body weight, and fed as 2-4 meals per day (the number may decrease with age).
|Age/Months||Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|2 – 3||1||55|
|4 – 9||3||100|
|10 – 12||5||120|
The amount of Science Plan VetEssentialsTM Puppy formula to feed to pregnant bitches depends upon the stage of pregnancy. Often pregnancy is not recognised until the 4th or 5th week.
|Weeks||Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|1 – 4||5||120|
|5 – 6||5||150|
|7 – 9||5||180|
Lactating bitches should be fed unrestricted amounts of Science Plan VetEssentials Puppy (i.e. fed ad libitum) until weaning is completed.