- Immunity: Clinically proven antioxidants with high levels of vitamin E to support a healthy immune system
- Digestion: Highly digestible proteins and a balance of fibres to support a healthy digestive tract
- Urinary: Helps maintain healthy urinary tract through controlled mineral and pH levels
- Oral Health: Precise balance of vitamins and minerals for healthy development of teeth
- Skin & Coat: High levels of omega-6 fatty acids help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
Kittens and pregnant and lactating queens can usually be fed an unrestricted amount of food, but a guide to the daily amounts is provided. These amounts are a starting point only because animals needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
Science PlanTM VetEssentials Kitten should be fed from weaning to maturity at 1 year old. Kittens can usually be fed an unrestricted amount of Science PlanTM VetEssentials Kitten, although the following feeding guide can be used as a starting point for 2-4 meals per day and the amount adjusted to achieve/maintain optimal body condition.
|1 1/2-3 MONTHS||4-6 MONTHS||7-12 MONTHS|
|Actual Kitten Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams||Dry grams||Dry grams|
Pregnant queens can usually be fed an unrestricted amount of Science PlanTM VetEssentials Kitten, although the feeding guide can be used as a starting point and the amount adjusted to maintain optimal body condition.
|Body Weight kg||Dry grams|
|2||45 – 65|
|3||60 – 85|
|4||80 – 105|
|5||90 – 125|
|6||105 – 145|
|7||120 – 165|
|8||130 – 180|
|9 +||19 per kg|
Lactating queens should be fed unrestricted amounts of Science PlanTM VetEssential Kitten (i.e. fed ad libitum) until weaning is completed.