Milbemax for Cats
Milbemax Cat Worming Tablets are for the treatment and control of adult and immature roundworm (Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina),adult and immature hookworm (Ancylostoma tubaeforme) and tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia sp.) and prevention of heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis) in cats over 6 weeks of age and 500g in bodyweight.
Milbemax tablets should be given by mouth according to bodyweight as follows:
- 0.5 to 1.0 kg – Give ? Milbemax tablet for Small Cats (milbemycin oxime 4mg, praziquantel 10 mg)
- >1.0 to 2.0 kg – Give 1 Milbemax tablet for Small Cats
- >2.0 to 4.0 kg – Give ? Milbemax tablet for Cats (milbemycin oxime 16 mg, praziquantel 40 mg)
- >4.0 to 8.0 kg – Give 1 Milbemax tablet for Cats
- >8.0 to 12 kg – Give 1 ? Milbemax tablet for Cats
Do not use the ?tablets for small cats? in cats of less than 6 weeks of age and/or weighing less than 0.5 kg. Do not use the ?tablets for cats? in cats weighing less than 2 kg. ?Can be used in breeding animals including toms and pregnant and lactating queens.