- Helps neutralise free radicals as it contains high level of antioxidants
- Provides a great taste and facilitates mixed feeding of both wet and dry food for great cat enjoyment.
- Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
These ranges are a starting point only, because cats’ needs vary.1,2Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
Based on a kitten’s age and weight,
- feed the same number of similar-sized cans or pouches of i/dTM Feline, as is shown for Science PlanTM Kitten Heathy DevelopmentTM in the Daily Feeding Amounts for kittens in the Science Plan section plus an additional 15%
- Feed the same number of grams of i/dTM Feline dry as shown for Science PlanTM Kitten Healthy DevelopmentTM in the Daily Feeding Amounts for kittens in the Science Plan section plus an additional 10%
|Body Weight kg||Cans 85g||Cans 156g|
|2||1 1/2 – 1 3/4||2/3 – 1|
|3||1 3/4 – 2 1/2||1 – 1/3|
|4||2 1/4 – 3||1 1/4 – 1 2/3|
|5||2 1/2 – 3 1/2||1 1/2 – 2|
|6||3 – 4||1 2/3 – 2 1/4|
|7 +||1/2 per kg||1/4 per kg|
An 85g can is equal to 20 grams of the dry food and a 156g can to 40 grams.
There are no reviews yet.