Your dog?s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your dog has digestive upset, it?s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your dog feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill?s? nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet? i/d?, clinical nutrition specially formulated to help settle digestive upsets in dogs.
This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with gently cooked, bite-sized chunks of real chicken and natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
How It Works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and? insoluble natural fibers
- Prebiotic fiber and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality and supports regularity
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs
|Body Weight kg||Cans 360g|
|2.5||1/2 – 2/3|
|5||3/4 – 1 1/4|
|10||1 1/2 – 2|
|20||2 1/2 – 3 1/3|
|30||3 1/4 – 4 1/2|
|40||4 – 5 2/3|
|50||4 3/4 – 6 2/3|
|60 +||1 per 10 kg|
A 360g can is equal to 100 grams of the dry food.