- For short hair dogs up to 20 lbs/9 kg
- 1.75″/4.5 cm deShedding edge designed for coats shorter than 2 inches/5 cm
- Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your dog’s short topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair
- Reduces shedding up to 90%; better than conventional brushes and combs
- FURejector button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease
- Designed by a groomer for professional results
- Used and recommended by veterinarians and professional groomers
- Typical short haired small dogs: Mops, Parson Jack Russell Terrier, Dachshund (short haired), Zwergpinscher, Zwergschnauzer
Matching each dog to the ideal tool significantly enhances deShedding results. Use the FURminator deShedding Tool 1-2 times a week for 10-20 minutes each session.
There are no reviews yet.