- For long hair dogs 21-50 lbs/9-23 kg
- 2.65″/6.7 cm deShedding edge designed for coats longer than 2 inches/5 cm
- Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your dog’s long topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair
- Reduces shedding up to 90%; better than conventional brushes and combs
- FURejector button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease
- Designed by a groomer for professional results
- Used and recommended by veterinarians and professional groomers
- Typical long haired medium dogs: Mittelspitz, Border Collie, Cocker Spaniel, Munsterlander (small)
Matching each dog to the ideal tool significantly enhances deShedding results. We recommend using the FURminator deShedding Tool 1-2 times a week for 10-20 minutes each session. You may need to use the deShedding tool more frequently during heavy shedding seasons.
There are no reviews yet.